Τετάρτη, 31-Οκτ-2018 15:04
MLS enters into the Bulgarian market
MLS announces its entry into the Bulgarian market, the 3rd foreign market it enters after Cyprus and Serbia. Due to its geographical position, Bulgaria, with population of 7 million, is a market in which MLS will seek to play an important role.
MLS has been preparing its entry into the Bulgarian market, with MLS Easy™, the international innovation MLS Safe™ and MAIC in Bulgarian. More specifically MLS:
- Has developed MAIC in Bulgarian, which is integrated into all of the company's range of devices: MLS Easy™, smartphones and tablets. It must be noted that it will be the first time that Bulgarians will be able, using voice recognition to their own language, to either make a call or send a message on their mobile phones. In addition, by talking to their phone in Bulgarian, they can search for songs on YouTube, search the Internet for information or local services such as nearby pharmacies, banks and Parking.
- Has sought, selected and agreed with Innovo BG LTD, a Greek interest Bulgarian company, which will take over the distribution of the products on the Bulgarian market.
- Has already sealed, or is very close to sealing an agreement with all 3 mobile operators: Vivacom (BTC), Telenor Bulgaria and A1 Bulgaria. The primary goal of these providers is to move 2G network users to 4G as well as to increase their revenue via the use of data services through the world's unique MLS Easy™. Discussions with A1 Bulgaria are based on the successful cooperation with the A1 Serbia (VIP Mobile Serbia) and the positive response of A1 group (Telecom Austria Group), to which both providers belong to and which operates in a total of 8 countries.
In Bulgaria, the three providers have a total of 600 stores.
- MLS products will also be available at the 40 stores of the retail chain Technomarket Bulgaria.
- After sales support will be available through Srcko Service (sservice.bg), a firm with significant experience in the local market.
MLS consistently implements its strategic planning (2018-2021) aiming to expand to selected foreign markets. From the beginning of 2019, the company expects double-digit growth rates with exports accounting for a double-digit share in its total sales.